Thursday, August 30, 2007

Denied

I watched this last night and kept asking myself -- why. Why are people making such horrible movies in the name of queer cinema. The dialogue was weak and at times completely comical in serious moments, the scene transition showed a bad attempt at a directorial signature, and the actors seemed to lack any and all direction. Or if they had it, the director made them plod through the most boring, mundane, poorly written material I have ever seen.

But all hands to marketing, who provided cover art that makes people think they are going to see some very juicy sex between hottie boys. Well, there was the most brief nakedness (I think) and the sex was eh. Frankly, this movie was a flop in even the most basic reason to watch crap like this -- a quick way to get off.

Now maybe I am being a little harsh but I would hope that any further endeavors of this cast and crew were leaps and bounds above this and that they consider this one of those learning experiences they woudl rather forget.

No comments: